Stlaware.com

St. Louis Area Reloading Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Since most of you follow things such as your ability to shop for guns. There is a new site due to Google making someone mad..
Posted by: Guvner
Date: March 14, 2013 04:21PM
Google, Amazon, Ebay & Craigslist all are anti-gun zealot's for the most part. A new site launched by someone they angered is out there. If you haven't heard about it, here it is.

http://www.FreeGunShow.com

We also don't have a problem with you selling legal things on our site. There is a classified for you to use. Just keep it legal and there's not problems.

Thanks... Gary

thanks for the Link Guv.. Will check it out.
Posted by: 300meters
Date: March 18, 2013 10:32AM
Getting harder and harder to get reloading supplies here. ALL the local retailers are out of stuff, and a trip (over an hour) to our semi local Cabala's proved fruitless. HUGE sections in the reloading area with shelves completely bare. I do not necessarily need anything right now, but still keep the eyes open for a deal.....or to replenish my stock. Seems a whole LOT of guys not being able to buy regular ammo are trying their collective hands At reloading, and its cleaning everyone out. word to the wise. If you happen to run across anything you use, BUY IT while you can. with shortages like this I suspect that it will be some time before any semblance of normality returns and things are available again.
TRIED to go to one of my favorite local guns shows this weekend too. Emphasis in the word "tried". The show is at a local resort, in their main arena/event area. Pretty big show, for around here I guess. This place is about two miles off the main road. Well usually we may have to wait in line a bit to get in, but parking isnt usually a problem. We got up there Sat morn, and the CAR line was all the way out to the main road and down that a spell. Would have taken hours to just get to park, let alone get in and look around. We just turned around and went home. Kinds pizzed me off, as we look forward to going to these,even if its just to browse. Now we cant even attend any local shows due to the sheer amount of folks attending them. Just aint fun anymore. :veryangry:

Re: thanks for the Link Guv.. Will check it out.
Posted by: Barman54
Date: March 18, 2013 05:38PM
I would not purchase reloading items from Cabela's or Bass Pro, I buy my stuff from Graf's on 5th St., St. Charles.
They have better prices, friendlier, more Knowledgable, and yes they run out of items, but wait a few days, something will show up you need.
On primers they would not let anyone come in and buy them all up, they ration them, so the little guy will have something to shoot on the weekend.

Barman54

Out