Stlaware.com

Heating & Air Conditioning Question & Answer Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
I just took some customer reviews of our company off of the Internet..
Posted by: Guvner
Date: April 27, 2011 04:43PM
You really have to work to get to the ratings as you get bombarded with the guys bribing Google all piled at the top, many without any good ratings whatsover. (No kidding here. One of the big names in Saint Charles has more negative feedbacks then anything else. I've noticed that a lot of the bad ratings are starting to disappear and more professionally written ones are now taking their place, most without any details about any work that was done. Things like the serviceman wore shoe covers and how impressed they were with that. .) Here's what I found on us and particularly me. I didn't bother editing what they said. You can still find these on the web once you get by the search engines.

Thanks... Gary

Autumn Air Company (636)939-3333 or (314)838-2222

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ratings & Reviews for Autumn Air Company Top of Page
Ratings 1 - 10 of 23First | Next | Previous | Last

01/18/11
Review by a Neighbor in Saint louis, MO
Project: Repair Natural Gas, Propane or Electric Furnace / Forced Air Heating System
Nice guy. Quick response. Good work. Reasonable cost.

12/21/10
Review by Ivan R. in St. peters, MO
Project: Repair or Service a Central Air Conditioning System
Quick did project as expected.

08/29/10
Review by Elizabeth L. in Saint charles, MO
very professional, was here in a couple of hours, made the needed repair at a very reasonable price and the A/C has been working fine ever since.

08/25/10
Review by Gerard N. in O fallon, MO
Gary was very helpful, knowledgeable and honest. I would certainly refer others needing a/c work to him.

08/16/10
Review by Nancy D. in O fallon, MO
Gary was prompt in responding to my AC service request and met me same day to evaluate the issue. He assesed the situation, picked up the required equipment and met me back on site the next day to repair and test the AC unit. Pricing for th service was as comitted. Gary and team were curtious and professional. I would recommend Gary and Service Magic to others.

08/12/10
Review by Amy T. in O fallon, MO
Same day service! Called and said he would arrive a 7:22 pm and he did! Had everything fixed and running and was gone 20 minutes later!

08/01/10
Review by Lee F. in O fallon, MO
Great fast service.

07/19/10
Review by Steve B. in Saint peters, MO
Curtious and professional service.

05/25/10
Review by Michelle S. in Wentzville, MO
Gary was able to come out and take a look at our air conditioner within an hour. He was very thorough and his pricing beat the competition.
Ratings 1 - 10 of 23

Ratings 11 - 20 of 23First | Next | Previous | Last

05/11/10
Review by Bill N. in O fallon, MO
On time, knew the problem over phone, and job was completed qucikly.

04/13/10
Review by Susan F. in Wentzville, MO
VERY professional. This was my first experience using servicemagic and it was great. The owner, Gary was honest, knowledgable, and appropriate with service charges. I highly recommend Autumn Air and do not hesitate to recommend.

02/19/10
Review by a Neighbor in Saint charles, MO
Project: Repair Natural Gas, Propane or Electric Furnace / Forced Air Heating System
Gary was prompt, courteous and affordably priced.

02/05/10
Review by Joann P. in O'fallon, MO
Gary was wonderful!

10/30/09
Review by Robert M. in Saint peters, MO
Well intentioned and thorough. I had researched my short cycling problem and told the tech about my guess that it was something simple and had something to do with the preignition ventilator part or the limit switch. All the switches were tested for continuity, bypassed to test and nothing had failed. Tech saw a little heat related wear on the circuit board and decided that needed to be replaced. I again told him what I read and the only thing I hadn't done was cut off the hose a little on both ends, He then rechecked the hose and found one end loose. He cut off a 1/2" and it worked perfect.In this instance just guessing parts to swap out.

10/16/09
Review by Erik E. in Saint louis, MO
Absolutely no complaints. Gary was friendly, efficient, and knowledgeable. He diagnosed the problem, had it fixed, and was out before you knew it. I would highly recommend to anyone who is afraid of hiring a first time technician to give Gary a try.

09/13/09
Review by a Neighbor in O fallon, MO
Really good experience. He did an excellent job for us.

07/02/09
Review by Howard F. in In lake saint louis, MO
Gary came to our house to fix our A/C unit during the hottest days of the summer, working us in to his very busy schedule, was fast and effecient and improvised when the OEM part wasn't available. I would recommend him and use him again.
Ratings 11 - 20 of 23First | Next | Previous | Last

Ratings 21 - 23 of 23First | Next | Previous | Last

09/30/08
Project: Repair or Service Furnace or Forced Air Heating System
Looked for ways to save us money, very knowledgable and efficient! We would use Gary again any day! Great Job at a fair price!

07/08/08
Thesevice was fine and the tips he gave were helpful, but the cost of the call was a bit high($80 an hour and a $45 travel charge) seemed a bit steep. I needed someone fast so I wasn't able to compare the pro's presented to me.

06/10/08
Review by Larry D. in O fallon, MO
He was timely and offered excellent service at a reasonable price.
Ratings 21 - 23 of 23First | Next | Previous | Last