Stlaware.com

Missouri Concealed Carry Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
St Charles County FYI
Posted by: jphill36
Date: September 01, 2010 05:08PM
I just filed for my CCW. The experience was not at all what I was expecting. The St. Charles County Sheriffs were only professional and never once may me feel uncomfortable about what I was doing there. This differs a great deal from what I've heard other counties are like. I was also very surprised by the system they employ to accomplish all of this.

First their hours for this process are 8am-4pm Mon-Fri. They require a cash only payment for the application (and renewals also). They have an easy to use phone system to let you know when you can pick up your paperwork. The process clerk explains everything in detail. All in all an easy process.

Jeff

Re: St Charles County FYI
Posted by: tubzz
Date: January 16, 2011 09:24PM
our experience in Franklin Co was the same. very professional with the wife and i. first class all the way. took about 20 Min's for the both of us.you can pay with a personal checks or cash.the hours are 8:00 am to 4:00 pm and they would like for you to call for a appointment.no big deal at all, they will work with you on that.when its ready to pick up they will give you a call to come pick it up.