Stlaware.com

Missouri Concealed Carry Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
What a super class. I was blown away by how much I learned that I needed to know...
Posted by: Guvner
Date: January 16, 2010 10:47PM
I'm sure I'll be taking you up on the return visits. I took a fingernail file to the Glock magazine that wouldn't just drop out and fixed that up. Had a rough spot. And before I went to the class I didn't even know I had a problem.

Thanks Greg..

Gary

Re: What a super class. I was blown away by how much I learned that I needed to know...
Posted by: jphill36
Date: September 01, 2010 04:57PM
I agree, Greg's class was great and I learned so much. He was always professional. He left me thinking very seriously about the responsibility of CCW.

Jeff

Re: What a super class. I was blown away by how much I learned that I needed to know...
Posted by: tferguson
Date: March 27, 2011 09:10AM
I agree there were alot of things taught i would have never considered i took my wife and sister they both enjoyed it.i think if you are considering taking a woman to a class this is definitely the one greg made it a fun experience for everyone.

Posted by: Chap321
Date: June 14, 2011 08:45PM
Definitely a fantastic course! Greg went over the true responsibilities involved with carrying a firearm, real court cases and their outcomes, and many other things I simply did not know about laws surrounding CCW.

He also provided the class with great techniques to practice at home, on defensive pistolcraft. I've been shooting for years and years, but never considered some of the things Greg pointed out to me. They are far superior techniques for acquisition, reloading, and so forth.

Case in point, Greg has an excellent class that FAR exceeded my expectations. He turned a bureaucratic requirement in to a full 8 hours of useful learning for me.

Posted by: Detectorist
Date: June 24, 2011 11:52AM
Great recommendation Guvner. I may take his class some day as he lives very close to me.

What model Glock do you have?

Posted by: Guvner
Date: June 24, 2011 01:38PM
I have a Glock 36. Where are you at?

Guvner..

Posted by: proteus451
Date: July 07, 2012 04:51PM
I agree. I spent six years in special operations more than 20 years ago and let a lot of things slip over that time. Greg not only reminded me of a lot of these, but taught me a few new things as well. He has got to be one of the absolute best weapons instructors I have had the pleasure of learning from. Keep up the good work!