Stlaware.com

Missouri Concealed Carry Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
CCW Advise
Posted by: LloydTheTraveler
Date: April 08, 2013 12:26PM
I am wanting to CCW a Glock .45 caliber. I just don't know which one. I am about 5'6" weight about 375pounds, I want to carry my Glock with me 24/7. I wear glasses so accuracy is important and stopping power is a must. My age is 45 also.

Please advise thank you!

Re: CCW Advise
Posted by: cbccadet2002
Date: April 22, 2013 01:25AM
stopping power isnt soemthing of concern honestly. Every see the guy take the cannon round to the gut and walk away? Its been said multiple rounds of military caliber passed through individuals without prevail. It should be based on what one is confident and comfortable in. But for your question, pick up any glock and watch it work everytime. There is a certain shop in cedar hill that has the basic models in stock. Check out the 21 gen 3. They also make compacts, ccw, and taget pistols. Every basic auto pistol caliber besides .380acp is available in the u.s.a. Personally, i love em and recommend. Every seems to copy them after all lol.

Posted by: cbccadet2002
Date: April 22, 2013 01:30AM

nuff said

Posted by: LloydTheTraveler
Date: May 03, 2013 05:22PM
Well I bought a Glock 21. And every grain of bullet to test. I know I can handle 230 grain, bought 165 and 230 +p All by federal.

I think the 230 +p for home Jhp and the 165 expanding for carry. Plan to use 200 +p for carry when it comes.

Posted by: skipit91
Date: December 05, 2013 06:59PM
As a STLCCW.COM Alumni I spent a few years trying to find the Best Conceal Carry Holster.
Well I found the Nylon rigs to be kinda Junk & most Other big name Holster makers are just Over Priced.
So I spent a lot of time perfecting a Holster to fit most Every need "except wheel guns"
So take a look at My Texas Holdem IWB Holsters that Stay Open when you re holster. $40.00 Shipped to the lower 48 states. So take a look at One of my Holster videos on skipitxd9 You-tube
Thanks
Skip
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUiU8ko40z0

Posted by: skipit91
Date: December 05, 2013 07:03PM
I just Shipped my Texas Holdem Holster to a G 36 Owner in New Mexico, So far I got Excellent Feedback from Everybody Including Stanley from CT. & his S&W 1911 SC e 45 cal pistol
See my Other post under CCW Advice