Stlaware.com

Missouri Concealed Carry Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
tnks
Posted by: lilleys
Date: January 25, 2012 01:31AM
hello greg,
well i learned alot from your class,just wanted to say thanks and can i sit in for some more chilli.

hey its paul, how are you , if you remember the chilli class, 12/02/11 you should remember me.

well you opened my thoughts,mind,then my eyes,well done.The content of the class is still in my thoughts,
as you can guess i did recieve my license,the info that day was over powering in a good way. no one can remember it all,but
the kata , system slow is fast works. all is good, Many points that were made in your trainning class ring true
every day. No one has to prove you right, just sit down and listen,then UNDERSTAND what was said, then apply in normal life
situations, well i would do it again.
I think you said try to over come the feeling "every ones knows" well in a good way, you also said breath.
it has worked very well all the way around, i am more aware of many things other than just the "threats"

again,thank you,
hope to see you again,
paul mahoney

Re: tnks
Posted by: lilleys
Date: January 25, 2012 01:51AM
lilleys
hello greg,
well i learned alot from your class,just wanted to say thanks and can i sit in for some more chilli.

hey its paul, how are you , if you remember the chilli class, 12/02/11 you should remember me.

well you opened my thoughts,mind,then my eyes,well done.The content of the class is still in my thoughts,
as you can guess i did recieve my license,the info that day was over powering in a good way. no one can remember it all,but
the kata , system slow is fast works. all is good, Many points that were made in your trainning class ring true
every day. No one has to prove you right, just sit down and listen,then UNDERSTAND what was said, then apply in normal life
situations, well i would do it again.
I think you said try to over come the feeling "every ones knows" well in a good way, you also said breath.
it has worked very well all the way around, i am more aware of many things other than just the "threats"

again,thank you,
hope to see you again,
paul mahoney

Re: tnks
Posted by: CCWTrainer
Date: January 25, 2012 06:12AM
Come back any time, the carry class only scratches the surface of what's out there and we never stop learning. I just signed up for some more training myself.

Greg
http://www.stlccw.com/