Stlaware.com

Missouri Concealed Carry Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
ClipDraw
Posted by: TechBill
Date: December 04, 2016 05:37PM
I am thinking about getting a ClipDraw for my Springfield XD-S 9mm. The barrel size is 3.3. I do own a couple of IWB holsters but for some beltless pants I use gun pouch which is hidden inside pants. The gun would slightly in front of groin area and I found it difficult to reach inside to get my handgun out.

.I been surfing around the internet for other options to conceal carry in shorts or beltless pants and found out about the ClipDraw. I am aware that the trigger is exposed if I use the ClipDraw however my handgun have double safety feature both grip and trigger safety. Sometime i carry my XD-S in my front pants pocket or in my jacket side pocket when I make quick run to the store that I feel gun is pretty safe to carry this way that it won't discharge prematurely.

Any of you have any experience with ClipDraw? Please do share it here in this thread, .I would like to read about it.

Thank you your feedbacks
Bill

Re: ClipDraw
Posted by: huntnman
Date: January 15, 2017 02:06PM
Have you considered a belly band?

Posted by: TechBill
Date: January 16, 2017 04:43PM
huntnman
Have you considered a belly band?

I will need to check that out, any certain brand that you can recommend me to look into?

Bill

Posted by: huntnman
Date: March 05, 2017 10:30PM
I use an Active Pro gear m1b

''The Second Amendment was not written to protect your right to shoot deer. It was written to protect right to shoot tyrants'' Judge Andrew Napolitano