Stlaware.com

Missouri Concealed Carry Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
I've decided to put up a reloading forum on Stlaware.com.
Posted by: Guvner
Date: January 31, 2013 08:55PM
It isn't that there aren't plenty of good forums out there but having a local one users can even meet up with each other and possibly swap extra supplies, etc. So if you're an expert reloader please stop by and introduce yourself. If you're good at it let me know as you might be asked to moderate it. Out of area people are welcome but it would be very neat if we could get a local group of guys on here.

I will also put up a Classified Forum so users can buy and sell. No commercial ads unless you talk to me first. You can message me through my user name. Eventually I'd like this forum to get like my other forum http://www.findmall.com where there are 35 million people per month cruising around. It's about metal detecting though so it's not related to this.

Thanks,

Guvner..

Re: I've decided to put up a reloading forum on Stlaware.com.
Posted by: skipit91
Date: April 12, 2013 09:42AM
I would be Very Interested in attending any reloading class available. I don't have very much knowledge But I have a lot of brass a bottle of powder a powder hopper/feeder & a will to learn.
So far what I know about reloading I got from my friends on you-tube.
I also have my own channel So come on over & check it out, who knows you might learn something
you might be entertained Or you may get bored. My You-Tube channel is
Skipitxd40
Thank's